Monday, October 10, 2011

teachers are dumb

okay, so i know it's been a while. i've been busy what can i say? high school has been so good for me. just being able to break away a little bit from my past life.
so i have decided that teachers are idiots. just because they have a degree doesnt mean anything! seriously, in my world civ class we are talking about religions. well we are talking about what Buddhists believe. they believe in karma. sorrow comes to you because you were too attached. so my teacher looks directly at me and says "so if you have had a loved one pass away it's because you were too attached to them." the man is practically telling me that it's my fault that my father died! idiots. just plain ol' idiots.

1 comment:

  1. You know that's not true Sarah. Teachers are stupid. And you. Are mormon so we say god loves us and has A plan for us, I think your dad was such a strong spirit that God needed him. You had nothing to do with your dad passing away. You will see him again. You know that your dad loves you so much. Don't let people get you down. Stay strong Sarah. Don't be blind to your greatness, it's brighter than the stars
    Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete